What do we stand for?
ENFCO (European Network for Compliance Officers) is a network of not-for-profit associations for in-house compliance professionals across Europe. The organisation facilitates the cooperation and communication between the participating associations and their incorporated professionals in the best spirit of a European community, according to the network’s mission goals.
As their members share similar challenges, ENFCO’s mission is to:
- facilitate the cooperation and communication on compliance between the European compliance associations,
- promote and strengthen the professionalization and the occupational profile of compliance professionals, and
- help improve the economic and institutional environment.
How we want to achieve our mission:
- provide access to compliance professionals in other European countries,
- share knowledge and information by exchanging best practice, tools & templates,
- exchange knowledge and information on (upcoming) compliance regulation from the EU and individual states,
- provide relevant member benefits to the members of the other associations (e.g. reduced entry to conferences), and
- promoting associations’ events taking place in other countries.